Teemyco - Chief Commercial Officer
We know you’re out there, we just have to meet yet. And once we find you, it’ll be such a win-win-win: for you, for our “teem”, and the world. We could not be more excited to meet you!
We create everyday work happiness, anywhere by providing distributed teams with their own virtual office. Working from anywhere means flexibility. Freedom. Increased employee retention. But it also has its backsides. It’s hard to lead remotely. Building and maintaining those oh so important human relationships and connections gets a lot harder! That random joke, the quick question, the smile at a co-worker, the “tell me about your weekend-but-not-in-the-beginning-of-a-Zoom-meeting-moment”. If only there was a way to work from anywhere but still be close to your co-workers… well, there is! Teemyco has moved the office interactions online. How? By providing you and your team with your own, brandable, customizable, work universe, online. That way, your team can be flexible physically - while being together and interacting office-like. Cool, huh? And what’s more: users have on G2 rated us as the best virtual office software solution worldwide. In our latest survey, 84% said they are happier at work since introducing Teemyco and we have reached users in 146 countries.
Time to go big!
We have spent three years building our customizable software for desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux), web and, as recently shared with the world, mobile (iOS & Android). Now it is time to go commercial, and for that we want to have you onboard. With a great product and some go to market insights at hand, this is when you come in. Our current business model is a user based subscription plan, with a free team trial, appealing to remote first operating SMEs around the globe. However - the growth potential is sky-high, given the network effect nature of our product. So now it is time for you to help us commercialize and skyrocket our revenue.
First of all, as you will know given your experience, as in any fast paced growing startup, the focus of your role is likely to evolve over the course of the next half year. And you will be part of re-writing the list as per below.
- Grow our revenue exponentially
- Leverage your network effect experience hands on when finding & converting as many new organizations to get a virtual office as possible
- Package our commercial offering in the best way together with the product organization
- Lead new product releases / launches externally & internally
- Analyze & present sales related revenue & financial reports with the support of Finance
- Set up scalable commercial / sales / support processes and eventually teams
- Help us turn the company into a unicorn
- Make sure we have as many happy users as possible and help us be the best virtual office provider in the world, creating more smiles than any other virtual office
Who are you
- You have done “the journey” before - been part of taking a startup to scaleup
- Leadership experience; you have built & led commercial / leadership or sales teams or product marketing teams
- Tech industry or SaaS background in a commercial / GTM / Sales / PMF role
- You’ve worked with hybrid product-led / sales- & marketing led growth
- You love interacting with users across the world and are always ready to pitch
- You are not a “senior management” person - no task is too small for a doer like yourself
- You have B2B, network effect, team and/or viral growth product experience
- You speak fluent revenue, customer interaction, Hubspot, English, Stripe & promotions
- You have a deep understanding of org structures & want to spread work happiness
- You love crunching numbers & base effective decisions on insights
- You have a relevant university degree, and a background in an analytics heavy position
What we offer
We feel absolutely no shame bragging about this: firstly, you’ll get the most wonderful teem mates! We’re a 14 people “teem” working from multiple locations in Sweden (in Stockholm sometimes from a central co-working space), Ukraine, Albania, Ireland, Poland, Lithuania. We co-work in our virtual office (obviously), most of us +/- 2 GMT. We have monthly lab days (work on whatever you like) and at this stage everyone is offered stock options. As you know, working in a fast paced, 3x VC-backed startup isn’t for everyone. You get a lot of responsibility, and are a co-creator more than anything else. You’re part of the leadership team, expected to always voice the customers’ perspective. Mostly, none of us has no clue what the “right” answer is - and since we play in a new category (virtual offices, non-VR-work metaverses) with global ever changing competition, this role is not for people who don’t get excited about driving revenue while breaking new grounds. You’re in for an exciting ride - and you get your birthday, or the Friday of your birthday week off, too. If this sounds interesting - we can’t wait to meet you!