We know you’re out there, we just have to meet yet. And once we find you, it’ll be such a win-win-win: for you, for our teem, and the world. We could not be more excited to meet you!
We create everyday work happiness, anywhere by providing distributed teams with their office online. Working from anywhere means flexibility. Freedom. Increased employee retention. But it also has its backsides. It’s hard to lead remotely. Building and maintaining those oh so important human relationships and connections gets so much harder! That random joke, the quick question, the smile at a co-worker, the “tell me about your weekend- but-not-in-the-beginning-of-a-Zoom-meeting-moment”. If only there was a way to work from anywhere but still be close to your co-workers… well, there is! Teemyco has moved the office interactions online. How? By providing you and your team with your own, brandable, customizable, work metaverse. That way, your team can be flexible physically - while being together and interacting office-like, online. Cool, huh? And what’s more: users have on G2 rated us as the best virtual office solution worldwide. In our latest survey, 84% said they are happier at work since introducing Teemyco and we have reached users in 145 countries.
Time to go big!
We have spent almost three years building our software for desktop (Mac, Windows, Linux), web and, as recently shared with the world, mobile (iOS and Android). Now it is time to grow our business, and for that we want to have you onboard. With a great product and some go to market insights at hand, this is when you come in to lead, drive and build our customer success operations. You will start hands on by being the biggest hustler of the company. Our business model is a user based subscription plan, with a free team trial. The growth potential is the sky-high, given the network effect nature of our product.
First of all, as in any fast paced growing startup, the focus of your role is likely to evolve over the course of the next half year. Except making our users happier at work - that will never change. For now, we see you driving the following:
Tactical / always on
- Run & evaluate scalable user acquisition experiments (e.g. LinkedIn vs email)
- Onboard new customers; demo how to best work from a virtual place, tailored advice
- Follow up with & make sure to coach new users from curious to happy and paying
- Develop & refine the best in class scalable team onboarding experience
- Management of comparison website accounts on behalf of the company
- Own & set up scalable Hubspot reporting structures
- Data automation prioritization & setup
- Evaluate & run effective promotions
- Be the voice of the customer in strategic forums
- Set up best practices for the sales organization you get to later build & lead
- Together with everyone in the teem: grow our company sales to become a unicorn
Who are you
- Tech industry background, preferably of GTM / PMF stage & scaling growth experience
- You speak fluent outbound, video-customer-interaction, Hubspot, English & promotions
- You’ve worked with hybrid product-led / sales- & marketing led short cycle growth
- You have network effect and/or viral growth product experience
- You are a hustler - the energetic, empathetic, people centric, trustworthy type
- You love crunching numbers & base effective decisions on insights
- Leadership experience; you have built & led sales teams
- You love onboarding & interacting with users across the world
- You have a deep understanding of org structures & want to spread work happiness
- You’re the king or queen of getting shit done
- You’re prestigeless; your first ask won’t be hiring more people - no task is “not for you”
- You’re more curious than most. Breaking new ground in a high pace excites you
- Plus but not a must: network / viral growth product experience; Spanish or Portuguese language; targeting teams; SaaS experience (especially towards SMB)
- You are not allergic to our virtual office pet, Gilbert the giraffe
What we offer
I feel absolutely no shame bragging about this: firstly, you’ll get the most wonderful teemmates! We’re a 14 people “teem” working from multiple locations in Sweden (in Stockholm sometimes from a central co-working space), Ukraine, Albania, Ireland, Poland, Italy. We co-work in our virtual office (obviously), most of us +/- 2 GMT. We have monthly lab days (work on whatever you like) and at this stage everyone is offered stock options. Working in a fast paced, 3x VC-backed startup isn’t for everyone. You get a lot of responsibility, and are in return expected to take the ball and run with it. You’re part of the leadership team, expected to always voice the customers’ perspective. Mostly, none of us has no clue what the “right” answer is - and since we play in a new category (virtual offices, non-VR-work metaverses) with global ever changing competition, this role is not for people who don’t get excited about driving revenue while breaking new grounds. We have a fun growth journey ahead - and offer you to be an absolute crucial part in its success. Essentially, we bet parts of the company’s success on no one else but you. A year or so from now, we expect you to start designing, growing & leading the sales organization; after you have proven steady triple digit revenue growth. Oh, and you get your birthday, or the friday of your birthday week off, too. If this sounds interesting - we can’t wait to meet you!