Are you an experienced Mobile Developer ready to join a startup in an exciting expansion phase? Are you a disruptive thinker, with the ability to connect dots that others don’t? Are you passionate about making remote work actually work? If yes, then this might be just the right next step for you! We can promise this will be an exciting journey, so rather than having the “possibility” to grow, it’s more of a requirement.
Who are we?
In Teemyco we solve major issues with remote work. By digitizing the physical office we got back what we missed the most - vibrant people! We provide space for exchanging thoughts, laughing and just hanging out with our marvelous colleagues from the gang. Keeping cultures alive, and energizing organizations are what we see as our mission.
As part of our team you have fully flexible working possibilities with amazing co-workers spread out across various geographic locations, always co-working side by side in our virtual office (yes, we live and breathe our own product).
Who you are
You are a self-going, passionate React Native developer ready to join a fast-paced startup. You are humble enough to not always be right and compromise, but unafraid to challenge traditional ways of thinking. You are honest and truly passionate about delivering a product loved by users. You are open to sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues and not afraid of complex problems.
What you’ll do:
- Develop mobile applications to bring Teemyco to users of iOS and Android
- Participate in defining the best user experience, suggest UI/UX improvements
- Ensure good quality of components used in the mobile applications
- Work with establishing and maintaining automated testing
- Work closely with other team members - help, provide feedback, suggest solutions
Technical skills we need:
- Proficiency in React Hooks and Functional Components
- Several years of programming experience
- Familiarity with Android (Java or Kotlin) and/or iOS (Swift) structure and codebase is a plus
- Ability to write clean and well-tested code